Hello everybody!

    My name's Weronika and I'm a master's degree student of French philology. I lived in France for 2 years, in the Occitanie region in the south of France. Even though I loved living next to the Mediterranean sea, spending long, summer days at the beach, wandering around little charming towns admiring the architecture and absorbing the southern culture and style of living, I still feel more attached to a region which is quite opposite from Occitanie. 

    I think it was the wilderness of the Atlantic coast that made me fall in love with Brittany. I’ve visited this region numerous times and every time it felt like coming back home. There is so much to discover in Brittany! So much that I haven't discovered myself yet! But having a chance to have lived with a Breton family for a while, made me learn a lot about this unique place. 

Let's find out more and explore together this hidden gem of France 💓





Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why Brittany?